What Lies Ahead on Your Yellow Brick Road?
January 10-12, 2014 will be a creative, joy-filled, and nourishing weekend as we gather to celebrate, manifest, and expand our vision of possibilities for the coming year.
2014 is a “Chariot Year” and promises to be full of dynamic growth and opportunity. While the past year was all about laying foundations and doing deep inner work, in the coming Chariot year you will be bringing your dreams to form.
This New Year Retreat is designed to help you prepare for all the changes that are to come. Together we will cross the threshold of 2014, arned with focus, clarity, and new purpose.
Introductory Day – Tarot Workshop
Friday offers an “Introduction to Tarot” for beginners and all those who desire to refresh or deepen their understanding. Visit the Introduction to Tarot Workshop page for more details. This workshop can be taken alone or as the first day of the full retreat.
- Understand the format and structure of the deck
- Experience the strength and clarity of your personal intuition
- Give and receive accurate readings – right from the start
The Weekend Retreat – Mapping Your New Year
Saturday morning begins the formal retreat. As the Charioteer rides forward on the yellow brick road, our weekend will be a rich journey through the fortunes of the coming year, with a variety of activities designed to help you map the potentials of the days ahead. We will integrate Tarot with other modalities and healing tools, to expand your vision of the year and deepen your understanding of how to fully participate in co-creation.
- Astrology and Tarot – Understanding the cycles of the coming year
- Planning – Consulting your own spreads for each season of the next 12 months
- Stepping into Mastery – Revealing your highest potential and gifts for the year
- Manifesting – Accessing the visions and releasing the blocks that stand in the way of your success
- Activation – Energy medicine tools for empowerment and bringing your dreams to form
The retreat will be housed at the beautiful Eagle Harbor Inn on Bainbridge Island. The Inn is located on the edge of downtown Winslow, on a quiet street one block from the marina, and just a 5 minute drive from the Bainbridge ferry.
For workshops and meals we’ll gather in the spacious Harbor Townhome. It’s luxurious and intimate, with a cozy living and dining area and gourmet kitchen.
For your personal lodging you can choose from a variety of guest suites. Retreat participants are encouraged to stay at the Inn, however you are also welcome to attend as a day participant.
- When: Friday – Sunday, Jan 10-12, 2014
- Begins: Friday, 10 am with Introductory Workshop
- Ends: Sunday, 3 pm
- Where: The Eagle Harbor Inn, Bainbridge, Washington
- What: A luxurious and nurturing weekend to inspire the launch of your new year.
- *Coming Soon* Details for Saturday night’s dinner and special event.
- Saturday and Sunday: $255
- Friday through Sunday: $365
- Friday only: $155
- Lunch is included in the workshop fee.
- Sign up online using the form at the right.
- Your $40 registration deposit holds your spot.
- The balance of your tuition is due upon arrival at the retreat.
- Click here to see a complete list of available rooms and rates.
- Guest rooms are available Friday and Saturday, Jan 10-11. Reserve one or both nights.
- Reserve by Dec 15 to be guaranteed availability.
- Additional lodging is available at the Bainbridge Best Western Plus one mile north.
The Support Team
The following two wonderful women are helping to ensure that you have a fantastic experience.
Heather Jaynes is the manager at the Eagle Harbor Inn. She will be taking your room reservations and helping me with advance site coordination. I’m delighted to say that Heather is also enrolled in the 2014 Alchemy Mastery Program, and will be a participant in the retreat.
Allison Nelson will be our holder of Gracious Space. Allison will facilitate meal time transitions and will also be available throughout the weekend to be sure that you’re comfortable. Allison is a graduate of the 2013 Advanced Alchemy Program, and will be a participant in the retreat.