Your Road Map to Inner Guidance and Personal Power
Modern-day Tarot goes far beyond dusty stereotypes of “fortune-telling.” It is both a powerful psychological tool and a guide to intuition, the Tarot is nothing less than a powerful vehicle for transformation.
When properly understood, the Tarot becomes a way to connect with your inner guidance. Tarot helps you:
- Clarify current circumstances
- Release internal blocks
- Strengthen your intuition
In this unique workshop, you will learn to use the Tarot for decision making, problem solving, and illumination of your life path. Those of you already familiar with the cards will receive new insights and advanced understandings.
The Next ‘Introduction to Tarot’ Workshop is Sat Jan 24, 2015.
Through Interactive Presentations
- Discover the hidden wisdom story that directly relates to your life path
- Understand the format and structure of the deck
- Learn how to use the cards for problem solving in specific areas of your life
- Unleash the insight of your personal Tarot Card for this year
Through Hands-on Practice
- Give and receive powerful readings – right from the start!
- Receive clear guidance regarding your life circumstances
- Experience the clarity and strength of your natural intuition
- Learn how to use the tarot as a daily guide
In the course of the day you will give and receive two personal readings, complete with individual coaching and support.
This Workshop is Valuable for All Levels
Practitioners from beginner to intermediate have found immense value in this class. Whether you are completely new to the tarot or you desire a deeper understanding in your work with the cards, this day will be of benefit.
Join us for a rich adventure!
- When: Saturday, January 24, 2015.
- Time: 10 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Sacred Garden Healing Center, 2026 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102
- Tuition: $145
- Deposit: $40 due at registration. This fee is applied to your tuition. The balance of $105 is due at the workshop.
- Limited to 8 Participants: Small group size insures personal attention and individual support.